While we can’t wait to dive headfirst into 2020, we wanted to take a moment and reflect back on some key milestones, both in 2019, and since the inception of Skilljar back in 2013. To date, we’re thrilled to share that Skilljar has helped educate nearly 2 million individuals, powering more than 5 million hours of education, and over 60 million lessons.
And in 2019, we continued to drive Skilljar forward, with a slew of innovations, recognition, and a truly amazing customer conference. Read on for snapshot of 2019 at Skilljar!
Awards and Recognition
- Skilljar CEO, Sandi Lin, was recognized as a Top Leader in SaaS for the second consecutive year by The SaaS Report
- Skilljar was named a 2019 Hot Vendor in Learning by Aragon Research
- Skilljar was awarded the “Best Corporate Extended Enterprise Learning System” by industry expert, John Leh of Talented Learning
- Admin Dashboard Refresh: We completely revamped our Admin Dashboard and updated the look and feel to make it more modern, easier to use, and ready for additional updates.
- Live Training Got Even Better: We improved Live Training in Skilljar in numerous ways, making it easier to incorporate Instructor-Led Events, be they virtual or in-person, into your program. We also introduced instructor and resource management, Live Training tags, improved registration workflows, and customizable notifications.
- Groups Underwent Major Improvements: We made Groups even more powerful this year by with new ways to add students, combine Groups and use sign up field rules to further automate your processes.
- Plus some other updates:
- SSO for Admins: We added Admin Dashboard SSO to our collection of SSO capabilities for programs that require additional security measures.
- Course Series Access and Visibility: Put simply, we gave you even more control over who sees what content when.
- Training Reports Emailed to your Inbox: Monthly metrics sent to anyone you want to keep in the know about your training program.
And so much more.
In September, we launched a fully revamped Skilljar.com, outfitted with the latest resources to help organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers.
Skilljar Connect attendees heard keynote addresses from Customer Education industry leaders, including:
- Maria Manning-Chapman, TSIA: Acquiring and Retaining Learners to Drive Product Adoption
- Matt Pierce, TechSmith: Engaging and Empowering Customers with Video
- Adam Avramescu, Slack: The Golden Rule for Your Customer Education Portfolio
Skilljar Connect 2019 also featured several amazing panel discussions, including speakers from Zenefits, Cisco, Asana, Looker, Procore, Outreach, and more.
We also recognized 8 Skilljar customers with our second annual Golden Skillet Awards in recognition of their groundbreaking innovations in developing programs to onboard, educate, and engage customers, partners, and internal audiences.
In addition to awards for Innovation, Impact, and Success in Practice, this year’s Golden Skillets also included an Audience Choice Award, based on customer presentations at Skilljar Connect’s inaugural Education Expo. 2019 Golden Skillet winners are as follows:
Innovation in Customer Education Award:
- Jamf Software
Success in Practice Award:
- Liberty Mutual
- Jamf Software
We brought on Ray Carroll as our Vice President, Sales, grew our employee base by 33%, and we welcomed 4 future Skillets to our family!
Thank you to everyone who made 2019 a huge success and cheers to a great 2020!