Construction Management Software Launches Certification Program and Scales Customer Training with Skilljar
Business was booming for Procore and the company’s user base was experiencing rapid growth. However, while great news for Procore’s leadership and business success, effectively onboarding thousands of new users was an immense hurdle.
Procore’s Customer Success team was spending innumerable hours scheduling (and rescheduling) training calls, live webinars and conference calls, chasing new users via email and even sending trainers on-site. Despite these efforts, Procore needed to establish a more efficient and scalable approach to streamline the onboarding process for new clients.
- Create a large ecosystem of Procore Certified Users
- Deliver interactive, self-paced training, including hands-on labs
- Provide a seamless experience with Procore from branding and single sign-on (SSO), to in- app capabilities
- Offer flexible reporting access
- Utilize built-in APIs for deeper integrations
- In revamping its online onboarding and certification strategy, the Procore training platform became freely available to all customers, employees and industry professionals
- Since launch, Procore has granted more than 700,000 certifications and has a course completion rate well above the industry standard
- Procore also expanded its course offerings to include the development of five job-related task simulators that walk users through the process of performing a task using Procore’s mobile iOS application
- The ability for users to publish Procore Certification certificates to their LinkedIn profiles also created a new channel for lead generation, driving brand awareness across their networks
- Additionally, Procore launched a private Procore Certified User Group on LinkedIn, where members must add their certificate to their LinkedIn profile in order to gain membership. There are currently more than 2,200 members.
If you are a Skilljar customer and have a success story to share, email us at email@example.com. Not a customer yet? Request a demo.