Digital Process Automation Leader Secures 150+% Higher ARR for Trained Customers
Prior to partnering with Skilljar, Nintex customers and partners around the world were often unable to find training when and where they needed it. There was no standard curriculum, and limited on-demand training available that prepared students for Nintex certifications. As a result, Nintex needed to take more direct responsibility for training customers and partners, as well as provide a solution to internal training needs.
Nintex ultimately needed a better student experience and more reliable data for their customer, partner, and internal training programs.
- Decrease time-to-value for customers (defined as time to workflow creation)
- Increase revenue and forecast accuracy
- Reduce support tickets, costs, and churn
- Streamline customer, partner, and internal training
- Increase partner certifications
- Deepen product usage
Based on these challenges and needs, Skilljar and Nintex partnered to create Nintex Learning Central, a customized, single-sign-on (SSO)-protected training platform with built-in Salesforce integration. Offering on-demand content as well as self-service portals, Nintex Learning Central enables customers to stay apprised of product development updates, leading to more renewals and less churn.
Given the three multiple target audiences for Nintex, Skilljar also helped create three different portal domains, one for internal training, one for channel partners and one for customers.
With the new training platform, Nintex has seen measurable success across each of their goals, from significantly decreasing “how-to” support tickets, to uncovering relationships between revenue and training that are truly noteworthy.
- 153% higher annual, recurring revenue with customers who have been trained through the Nintex platform as compared to those who are unengaged in training
- 34% reduction in support cases on accounts that have five or more training activities
In recognition of the Nintex Learning Central platform, the company received Skilljar’s Impact Award at Skilljar’s inaugural customer and partner conference, Skilljar Connect.