Prior to working with Skilljar, Homecare Homebase (HCHB) had an existing training program, consisting of regularly scheduled live, instructor-led, in-person courses. While effective, HCHB realized that this format of training is difficult to scale and sought out a centralized portal where they could manage all of their training activities and expand into virtual and on-demand course formats.
- Improve product adoption
- Increase operational efficiency
- Grow training revenue
- Leverage existing instructor-led training program as the foundation for on-demand program and resource development
Using the company’s existing live training program, Skilljar and HCHB partnered
to create HCHB University, an all-in-one educational resource for new and existing HCHB customers. The first step was to set up HCHB’s live trainings on the Skilljar platform as calendar events, centralizing the resources and logistics in one location. Students are easily able to purchase training and then register for in-person events in one, seamless transaction. Using Skilljar’s Enforce ILT tool, HCHB ensures that students register for live training sessions at the time of purchase.
Within just 2 months, HCHB University was up-and-running, with the Education Team managing the live training program end-to-end. Using that success as a springboard, HCHB is now shifting its focus to the creation of on-demand content and virtual training offerings.
- Just two months after launch, HCHB hit its initial revenue goal of a 15% increase
- After launching in just 3 months, HCHB secured $100,000+ in training revenue
- Within four months of launch, revenue increased 40% year-over-year
Following the initial success of HCHB University’s live training launch, the company is now focused on supplementing their program with on-demand and virtual, instructor-led training opportunities.