Have you reached peak excitement for Skilljar Connect 2020 yet? We’ll be here all week! Which leads us to the next reason we can’t wait for October 1 and 2: our two tailored learning tracks!
This year, we’re offering a variety of breakout sessions with both program strategists and content developers in mind. Keep reading for a sneak peek of the Program Strategy Track (and keep an eye on our blog tomorrow for more detail about the Content Development Track).
The Program Strategy Track is designed for executives and managers interested in learning innovative approaches to building and expanding Customer and Partner Education programs. Speaker and roundtable topics will include program infrastructure, operations, technology, go-to-market strategies, program measurement, and more.
And we’ve got a great list of speakers and panelists lined up for this track, including:
- Guru’s Chris Anderson and Imtiaz Alam will delve into the Customer Education Measurement Pyramid, sharing 3 levels of KPIs that demonstrate impact.
- Craig Morrison and Jeff Resnick of OSIsoft will talk about training a global audience.
- Skilljar’s Kelly Havens will moderate a panel with Rod Cherkas of Gainsight, Zuora’s Shelly Berkowitz, and Sika’s Stefanie Menusso about the importance of investing in Customer Education from an executive perspective
- Snowflake Computing’s Keri Schneider and Amy Hargis will demystify revenue generating Customer Education programs.
- LinkedIn’s Stephanie Hurst, Stephanie Pellegrino, and Sonia Sawlani will discuss Customer Education at LinkedIn and how they manage learning across three products.
The best part? Even if you sign up for the Content Track, you can still attend sessions from the Program Strategy lineup and vice versa. We want this event to be most relevant and impactful for YOU!
For a complete list of speakers, check out the Skilljar Connect 2020 Agenda.