Skilljar is the leading, purpose-built training platform for external education. Our enterprise-grade platform gives you all the tools you need to onboard, engage, and retain customers at scale.
Skilljar is purpose-built for customer and partner (external) education. We are also a good fit for organizations seeking a hybrid platform for both external and internal employee training.
Skilljar provides the functionality you need for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement:
- Native data & analytics: Measure business impact, track learner progress, and evaluate content with our analytics suite.
- Support for multiple content types: Offer a variety of content types in your learning experience with Skilljar’s flexible authoring tools.
- Built-in assessment & certifications engine: Enable users to showcase their expertise with our built-in assessment tools and verifiable badges and certificates.
- Built-in eCommerce & revenue generation functionality: Package and price your training services through our eCommerce and direct sales capabilities.
- Customizable user experience: Create a training portal that matches your brand’s visual identity with personalized design options.
- Enterprise-grade reliability & security: Built to support stringent security requirements and a global user base.
To learn more, please visit: Skilljar.com/product.
Providing a great customer experience is no longer a nice-to-have for your business; it’s table stakes. Customer Education is one of the best ways to help you cultivate meaningful, long-term relationships with your customers. Here’s how Skilljar can help:
- Drive product adoption & engagement: Reduce time to value and drive customer and partner effectiveness
- Improve customer health & increase retention: Build long-term revenue with lifetime customers and partners
- Scale your Customer Success team: Better support your growing customer base while maintaining training consistency
- Reduce support costs: Scale training resources to increase satisfaction and self-sufficiency
To learn more, please visit: Skilljar.com/solutions.
Skilljar integrates with the best-in-class tools, platforms, and software you already use to create a comprehensive Customer Education ecosystem powered by data-driven insights. Integrations include:
- Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing & Sales Process Automation, like Marketo and Hubspot
- Content Management Systems
- eCommerce & Payment Gateways
- Customer Experience
- Secure Access & Authentication
- Business Intelligence & Workflows
To learn more, visit: Skilljar.com/integrations.
From onboarding to optimization, the Skilljar Customer Success team is with you every step of the way. Here’s how we help:
- World-class Onboarding: Our engaging and value-driven onboarding program ensures that you and your team are set up for success, regardless of where you are in your customer education journey.
- Education Experts: You’re joining hundreds of customers who have chosen Skilljar for their external education needs. Skilljar provides you with the program guidance that’s right for your needs and resources.
- Flexible Support: Our support ecosystem extends across multiple channels – from regular check-ins with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to our online Help Center and Customer Community.
Self-serve Training: All of our customers have access to Skilljar Academy, our own training portal filled with resources to help you plan, design, launch, and optimize your program.
Customer Training and Enablement teams at hundreds of innovative companies rely on Skilljar to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers. These customers include:
- Cisco Systems
- Sprout Social
Yes. When you partner with Skilljar, you are provided with an Implementation Manager who will guide you through the launch of your program on Skilljar. Our proven process for implementation has enabled hundreds of our customers to get up and running quickly and efficiently.
We believe that there are different training metrics that are relevant to different audiences. For a comprehensive look at our recommendations, we recommend that you check out our eBook: The Definitive Guide to Customer Education Metrics.
Skilljar integrates with the best-in-class tools, platforms, and software you already use to create a comprehensive Customer Education ecosystem powered by data-driven insights. Skilljar integrates with a wide variety of business tools, including:
- Salesforce CRM
- Customer communities
- Survey and feedback software
- Customer Success Platforms (like Gainsight and Totango)
- Badge Management (like Credly, Acclaim, Accredible)
- Marketing Automation Software (like Marketo and Hubspot)
To learn more, visit: Skilljar.com/integrations.
Skilljar is incredibly easy to use, and we provide extensive support to help your team become effective with our platform. Most teams we work with can learn how to use Skilljar effectively in under two hours.
Yes. The Skilljar platform includes all the core capabilities of a traditional learning management system, with the added benefits of a platform purpose-built for external customer and partner training.
Skilljar increases your customers’ ability to find information about your educational materials. Depending on the content access settings you choose, Skilljar will index your content for SEO purposes.
Yes, you can schedule and host registration for any VILT event through Skilljar. We also have integrations with GotoWebinar, GotoTraining, WebEx, and Zoom.
Skilljar has a broad array of authoring capabilities. Because of the nature of our Course structure, you can curate your Courses with a variety of different assets directly in Skilljar. We also have native HTML lessons, video, assessments, and a suite of embeddable content from partner services.
Absolutely! Our native certifications engine allows you to grant customized, verifiable certificates to your learners. They can choose to print, or share their certificates digitally via LinkedIn, or the custom URL on each certificate.