Yes. The Skilljar platform includes all the core capabilities of a traditional learning management system, with the added benefits of a platform purpose-built for external customer and partner training.
Skilljar is purpose-built for customer and partner (external) education. We are also a good fit for organizations seeking a hybrid platform for both external and internal employee training.
Providing a great customer experience is no longer a nice-to-have for your business; it’s table stakes. Customer Education is one of the best ways to help you cultivate meaningful, long-term relationships with your customers. Here’s how Skilljar can help:
- Drive product adoption & engagement: Reduce time to value and drive customer and partner effectiveness
- Improve customer health & increase retention: Build long-term revenue with lifetime customers and partners
- Scale your Customer Success team: Better support your growing customer base while maintaining training consistency
- Reduce support costs: Scale training resources to increase satisfaction and self-sufficiency
To learn more, please visit: Skilljar.com/solutions.
Skilljar provides the functionality you need for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement:
- Native data & analytics: Measure business impact, track learner progress, and evaluate content with our analytics suite.
- Support for multiple content types: Offer a variety of content types in your learning experience with Skilljar’s flexible authoring tools.
- Built-in assessment & certifications engine: Enable users to showcase their expertise with our built-in assessment tools and verifiable badges and certificates.
- Built-in eCommerce & revenue generation functionality: Package and price your training services through our eCommerce and direct sales capabilities.
- Customizable user experience: Create a training portal that matches your brand’s visual identity with personalized design options.
- Enterprise-grade reliability & security: Built to support stringent security requirements and a global user base.
To learn more, please visit: Skilljar.com/product.
Customer Training and Enablement teams at hundreds of innovative companies rely on Skilljar to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers. These customers include:
- Cisco Systems
- Sprout Social
Absolutely! Our native certifications engine allows you to grant customized, verifiable certificates to your learners. They can choose to print, or share their certificates digitally via LinkedIn, or the custom URL on each certificate.
Skilljar has a broad array of authoring capabilities. Because of the nature of our Course structure, you can curate your Courses with a variety of different assets directly in Skilljar. We also have native HTML lessons, video, assessments, and a suite of embeddable content from partner services.
Yes. When you partner with Skilljar, you are provided with an Implementation Manager who will guide you through the launch of your program on Skilljar. Our proven process for implementation has enabled hundreds of our customers to get up and running quickly and efficiently.
Skilljar increases your customers’ ability to find information about your educational materials. Depending on the content access settings you choose, Skilljar will index your content for SEO purposes.
Skilljar is incredibly easy to use, and we provide extensive support to help your team become effective with our platform. Most teams we work with can learn how to use Skilljar effectively in under two hours.