Skilljar is a lightweight, modern, easy-to-use online training platform that can be used in a variety of ways. Many companies use Skilljar as an employee training platform, as well as for customer and channel partner training.
Advantages of Skilljar as an employee training platform include:
- Fast deployment. For lightweight use cases, you can be up and running in hours or days, not months.
- Mobile responsive. Half of the workforce is expected to be millenials by 2020. Skilljar’s modern and mobile-responsive interface is optimized for desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Multimedia content formats. Skilljar supports modern content formats like video, PDF, and interactive quizzes.
- Secure access. Provide employees with access codes to self-register and view their learning paths. No need for an LMS admin to create accounts and assign training.
- Groups and teams. Managers can view the progress of their employees to verify completion. Skilljar provides detailed user-level reporting and retains records even after employees have left the company.
- Tech integrations. Employees can use existing login credentials, for example through Active Directory, Salesforce logins, or Okta. Skilljar also provides a flexible REST API framework for more extensive integrations.
Skilljar’s employee training platform has helped companies reduce new hire training time by 95% while also streamlining paperwork and resource materials. For employee onboarding, Skilljar is especially well suited to high-tech companies, customer service training, manufacturing safety training, and retail associate training.