We are excited to announce our new Live Training feature! Live Training gives instructors the ability to schedule and track live training events – such as classroom trainings, virtual remote trainings, group meetings, and more.
With Live Training, instructors can now:
- Schedule instructor-led classroom and virtual remote trainings for students
- Track and manage student attendance and registrations through the dashboard
- Use blended learning techniques to improve information retention
- Offer the same live training lesson at different times to accommodate student schedules
- Create different live training lessons within the same course
Once you create your Live Training events, students can easily register in your course for the date and time that best fits their schedules.
As an instructor, you can quickly track registrations through the dashboard by selecting the icon on the left navigation, or from the home screen.
You can then select the name of the event to see the name, email, and confirm attendance for those who register.
To get started:
- Navigate to Course Management
- Select the course where you want to provide a live training
- Select “New lesson” and choose: Live Training
- Input your lesson details and click “New event”
- Add an event name, location, start and end times, available seats, instructor name and description.
- Click “Save”
To learn more about getting your Live Training setup, click here.
We hope you enjoy our new feature. We are always looking for feedback, so feel free to leave a comment letting us know what you think!