1. Help make Skilljar Connect 2019 the largest gathering of Customer Education professionals in the world!
More than 150 executives from 40+ companies joined us last year and this year, we’ll have an even bigger crowd.
2. There are already more than 10 amazing speakers and panelists signed up, including folks from Zenefits, Asana, TechSmith, and Procore.
Current panels on the docket include:
- Value-Based Customer Onboarding: How education can drive long term success
- Partnering with Customer Success: How integrated customer education data can help drive business outcomes
- Aligning Customer Education and Certifications: Models for achieving integrated outcomes
3. We’re hosting the inaugural Education Expo!
Remember your middle school science fair? Now imagine fewer volcanoes and more stellar Customer Education programs! This expo is an opportunity to check out the work your colleagues are doing with their training programs and gather inspiration and best practices for yours. Plus, all exhibitors are current Skilljar customers!
4. Experience the Golden Skillet Awards (and maybe snag one for your program)
Inspired by the amazing program innovations we’ve seen in the past year, the Golden Skillet Awards recognize Skilljar customers who are breaking the status quo and transforming the way their students learn. The categories are as follows:
- Innovation in Customer Education Award, which honors training programs demonstrating innovation, thought leadership and industry-wide contributions.
- Impact Award, which recognizes programs that have set and achieved ambitious corporate business goals and are well appreciated for their impact on the business
- Success in Practice Award, which recognizes programs that have achieved a remarkable milestone using Skilljar
5. This week is your last chance to snag early bird pricing!
Purchase tickets before 11:59 PM PT on Friday, August 30 to take advantage of the early bird prices:
- Early Bird Individual: $349
- Early Bird Groups (2-4 People): $299
- Early Bird Groups (5+ People): $249
Still not convinced? Here are just a few notes from last year’s attendees:
- “The Customer interactions with peers who are doing the same work was invaluable!
- “A great exchange of information!”
- “It was great to meet like-minded people deeply knowledgeable in Customer Education and who are tackling the same issues.”
Ready to register? Follow the link below and snag the Early Bird rates!
Can’t wait for this year’s speakers? Take a look at some of the presentations from Skilljar Connect 2018: