We’re dedicated to creating the world’s best customer onboarding and training platform. Our team hails from Amazon.com, Priceline.com, Stanford, and MIT. Based in Seattle, we’re backed by leading investors including Trilogy Equity Partners, Innovation Endeavors, and TechStars.
To help companies educate and empower their customers, by creating beautiful training experiences backed by data.
Check out our open positions at: https://jobs.lever.co/skilljar
Our company values
1) Customer focus
We start with what adds value for our customers and work backwards. We are obsessed with making our customers successful and are willing to go above and beyond to do so.
2) Continuous learning
We are always learning and raising the bar on what we do and how we do it. We share high standards, a commitment to excellence, and a passion for continuous improvement.
We think big and make decisions as if we owned the business. As a scaling startup, we value owners who can demonstrate both strategic thinking and tactical attention to detail.
4) Get stuff done
We take the initiative and get things done, rising to the challenge. When circumstances change, we adapt quickly, focus on what matters, and demonstrate resourcefulness.
5) Healthy debate
We speak candidly and embrace respectful debate. We build trust and hold each other accountable by welcoming feedback and embracing challenging conversations.
6) Team mindset
We’re all in this together, working towards the same goal. We collaborate in a way that builds trust. We work hard, connect as people, and celebrate each other’s achievements.
- 2017-Apr: Skilljar Launches GoTo Integration to Support Instructor-Led Training Experiences
- 2017-Jan: Skilljar Wins Brandon Hall Award – Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training
- 2016-Nov: Bright Idea: Learning Made Easy (Seattle Business Magazine)
- 2016-Sep-20: Bill Lawler Joins Skilljar as New VP of Sales
- 2016-Sep-15: Skilljar Launches Business Intelligence Connector to Deliver Customer Training Insights
- 2016-Aug-23: Skilljar Launches WebEx Integration to Help Leading Enterprises Scale Virtual Customer Training
- 2016-June-14: Skilljar Launches Pardot Integration to Help Leading Enterprises Scale Customer Education
- 2016-Feb-17: Skilljar for Salesforce Launches on the Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
- 2016-Feb-04: Skilljar to Streamline User Access for Onboarding and Training, Joins Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- 2016-Jan-06: Skilljar Joins Marketo Launchpoint to Help Leading Enterprises Scale Customer Training
- 2015-Dec-03: Skilljar Wins Brandon Hall Award – Best LMS for Customer Training
- 2015-Dec-02: Skilljar Receives Enterprise-Ready Rating from the SkyHigh CloudTrust™ Program
- 2015-Sep-21: Skilljar Raises $2.6 Million in Funding to Help Leading Enterprises Scale Customer Training