Actionable Data & Insights
Measure business impact, track learner progress, and evaluate content with our analytics suite and integrations
Built to support stringent security requirements and a global user base
Create specialized learning paths based on external customer, partner, and internal user needs
Native data & analytics
Measure business impact, track learner progress, and evaluate content with our analytics suite.
- Salesforce app, available on the AppExchange, to integrate all learner data into your Salesforce instance
- Native dashboard analytics and reporting
- Complete CSV exports, and comprehensive APIs
- Enterprise Data Connector to consolidate all of your education data into your existing business intelligence tools
- Customized data visibility permissions
Support for multiple content types
Offer a variety of content types in your learning experience with Skilljar’s flexible authoring tools.
- Create multiple learning pathways based on user role, skillset, use case, and more
- High-quality native video and audio; easy embedding from external hosts
- SCORM and AICC compatibility
- Live Training and Virtual Live Training registration and management
- Native quizzing engine
Connect to the customer enablement tools you love.
Built-in assessment & certifications engine
Enable users to showcase their expertise with our built-in assessment tools and verifiable badges and certificates.
- Built-in quizzing to assess user knowledge
- Auto-generate certificates and badges upon course completion
- LinkedIn certification sharing to promote your brand
- Unique verification URLs to access each certificate
- Utilize remote proctoring services for high-stakes exams
Built-in eCommerce & revenue generation functionality
Package and price your training services through our eCommerce and direct sales capabilities.
- Robust eCommerce and payment options to sell subscriptions
- Flexible pricing and packaging options for courses
- Payment gateway integrations to align with your Finance Team
- Salesforce integration for simple revenue recognition and instant training product provisioning
- International currency accepted
I think of Skilljar as a platform that supports the customer journey. Skilljar lets you guide your customers to specific content based on their tenure, our product, and our understanding of their needs.Shelley Berkowitz, Vice President Training, Zuora
Customizable user experience
Create a training portal that matches your brand’s visual identity with personalized design options.
- Out-of-the-box, ready-to-use templates
- Dynamic theming controls
- Instant access to coursework with self-registration via Salesforce, SSO and APIs
- Mobile responsive interface for learning on the go
Enterprise-grade reliability & security
Built to support stringent security requirements and a global user base.
- Cloud-based architecture built on Amazon Web Services (AWS) supports training at scale
- SOC2 Certified, enterprise-grade security
- Robust APIs and enterprise integrations
- Premium implementation, customer success and support available
- Designed to accommodate complex use cases and multifaceted programs
What is Skilljar?
Skilljar is the leading, purpose-built training platform for external education. Our enterprise-grade platform gives you all the tools you need to onboard, engage, and retain customers at scale.
What audiences can I train using Skilljar?
Skilljar is purpose-built for customer and partner (external) education. We are also a good fit for organizations seeking a hybrid platform for both external and internal employee training.
What features and functionality does Skilljar provide?
Skilljar provides the functionality you need for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement:
- Native data & analytics: Measure business impact, track learner progress, and evaluate content with our analytics suite.
- Support for multiple content types: Offer a variety of content types in your learning experience with Skilljar’s flexible authoring tools.
- Built-in assessment & certifications engine: Enable users to showcase their expertise with our built-in assessment tools and verifiable badges and certificates.
- Built-in eCommerce & revenue generation functionality: Package and price your training services through our eCommerce and direct sales capabilities.
- Customizable user experience: Create a training portal that matches your brand’s visual identity with personalized design options.
- Enterprise-grade reliability & security: Built to support stringent security requirements and a global user base.
To learn more, please visit: Skilljar.com/product.
What business outcomes can I drive using Skilljar?
Providing a great customer experience is no longer a nice-to-have for your business; it’s table stakes. Customer Education is one of the best ways to help you cultivate meaningful, long-term relationships with your customers. Here’s how Skilljar can help:
- Drive product adoption & engagement: Reduce time to value and drive customer and partner effectiveness
- Improve customer health & increase retention: Build long-term revenue with lifetime customers and partners
- Scale your Customer Success team: Better support your growing customer base while maintaining training consistency
- Reduce support costs: Scale training resources to increase satisfaction and self-sufficiency
To learn more, please visit: Skilljar.com/solutions.
What integrations does Skilljar support?
Skilljar integrates with the best-in-class tools, platforms, and software you already use to create a comprehensive Customer Education ecosystem powered by data-driven insights. Integrations include:
- Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing & Sales Process Automation, like Marketo and Hubspot
- Content Management Systems
- eCommerce & Payment Gateways
- Customer Experience
- Secure Access & Authentication
- Business Intelligence & Workflows
To learn more, visit: Skilljar.com/integrations.
How much does Skilljar cost?
Please contact us to chat with our sales team and learn more about our pricing structure.
What kind of onboarding and continuing support does Skilljar provide?
From onboarding to optimization, the Skilljar Customer Success team is with you every step of the way. Here’s how we help:
- World-class Onboarding: Our engaging and value-driven onboarding program ensures that you and your team are set up for success, regardless of where you are in your customer education journey.
- Education Experts: You’re joining hundreds of customers who have chosen Skilljar for their external education needs. Skilljar provides you with the program guidance that’s right for your needs and resources.
- Flexible Support: Our support ecosystem extends across multiple channels – from regular check-ins with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to our online Help Center and Customer Community.
Self-serve Training: All of our customers have access to Skilljar Academy, our own training portal filled with resources to help you plan, design, launch, and optimize your program.
What customers use Skilljar?
Customer Training and Enablement teams at hundreds of innovative companies rely on Skilljar to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers. These customers include:
- Cisco Systems
- Sprout Social
Does Skilljar provide an implementation program?
Yes, when you partner with Skilljar, you are provided with an Implementation Manager who will guide you through the launch of your program on Skilljar. Our proven process for implementation has enabled hundreds of our customers get up and running quickly and efficiently.
What training metrics should I track?
We believe that there are different training metrics that are relevant to different audiences. For a comprehensive look at our recommendations, we recommend that you check out our ebook: The Definitive Guide to Customer Education Metrics.
What are common tools in a Skilljar training tech stack?
Skilljar integrates with the best-in-class tools, platforms, and software you already use to create a comprehensive Customer Education ecosystem powered by data-driven insights. Skilljar integrates with a wide variety of business tools, including:
- Salesforce CRM
- Customer communities
- Survey and feedback software
- Customer Success Platforms (like Gainsight and Totango)
- Badge Management (like Credly, Acclaim, Accredible)
- Marketing Automation Software (like Marketo and Hubspot)
To learn more, visit: Skilljar.com/integrations.
How long will it take to train my team to become effective with Skilljar?
Skilljar is incredibly easy to use, and we provide extensive support to help your team become effective with our platform. Most teams we work with can learn how to use Skilljar effectively in under two hours.
Is Skilljar an LMS?
Yes, the Skilljar platforms includes all the core capabilities of a traditional learning management system, with the added benefits of a platform purpose-built for external customer and partner training.
Can I integrate my Salesforce data with Skilljar training data?
Yes. Skilljar has a Salesforce application on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Does Skilljar host or participate in any conferences?
Yes! We host an annual Customer Education conference called Skilljar Connect. We also attend many industry conferences, and you’ll often find members of our team presenting at these events.
How does having Skilljar affect SEO?
Skilljar increases your customers’ ability to find information about your educational materials. Depending on the content access settings you choose, Skilljar will index your content for SEO purposes.
Can I run ViLT sessions through Skilljar?
Yes, you can schedule and host registration for any vILT event through Skilljar. We also have integrations with GotoWebinar, GotoTraining, WebEx, and Zoom.
Does Skilljar include authoring capabilities?
Skilljar has a broad array of authoring capabilities. Because of the nature of our Course structure, you can curate your Courses with a variety of different assets directly in Skilljar. We also have native HTML lessons, video, assessments, and a suite of embeddable content from partner services.
Can we launch certifications through Skilljar?
Absolutely! Our native certifications engine allows you to grant customized, verifiable certificates to your learners. They can choose to print, or share their certificates digitally via LinkedIn, or the custom URL on each certificate.