Over the years, we’ve learned that there’s one thing that makes Skilljar Connect the most impactful event for Customer Education professionals, and that’s you. You bring your talents, your expertise, and your passion for Customer Education with you to Seattle every year for Connect, and this year, we want to invite you up on stage to share all of that.
Please submit your proposals by April 30th, 2020. Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
This year, Skilljar Connect will have general session keynotes and two specialized conference tracks:
Program Strategy: Relates to customer and partner education management and strategy
Content Development: Relates to creating content and instructional design
Potential topic areas to consider include:
- Marketing Education and Driving Consumption
- Customer Onboarding
- Content Creation Strategies
- Content Creation Tips/Training
- Global Audiences & Localization
- Certification Program Design
- Student Experience
- Interactivity/Engagement Methodology
- Customer Education Technologies and Integrations
- Monetization Models
- Keynote – Keynotes will take place on the main stage, be up to 45 minutes in length and apply to the entire audience.
- Breakouts – Breakout sessions apply directly to one of the two tracks – Content Development or Program Management/Strategy, and are 45 minutes in length.
- Workshops – Workshops are hands-on learning sessions. Note the amount of time you have in mind in your abstract.
We appreciate your submission! Submissions are due on April 30, and we’ll be reviewing them in May. While we wish we could include everyone, there are limited slots on our agenda. We will respond to every speaking submission.
Other speaking opportunities with Skilljar:
- Education Expo at Skilljar Connect 2020: 10 minute presentation
- Monthly Webinars: Chat with our team if you’re interested in presenting your program on a Skilljar webinar another time during the year
One speaker ticket will be provided by Skilljar free of charge for submissions that are accepted into the program. If your presentation has multiple presenters, other presenters will receive a 25% discount off the cost of their ticket.