Unfazed by current events, movie & TV show song identification, or Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me-esque limericks, Team “There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand” came out on top at last night’s event. Succeeding at literal team puzzling, art history, mer-lion geography, perhaps the greatest challenge overcome was the category: The Notorious RBG (Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg) vs. The Notorious B.I.G. (Rapper Biggie Smalls) – who said it?
Think you have what it takes to distinguish Biggie from Ruth? Try your luck below:
- “Stay far from timid and make a move only when your heart is in it.”
- “Someday there will be great people…I hope that day will come when I’m still alive.”
- “We can’t change the world unless we change ourselves.”
- “I think our system is being polluted by money.”
- “I wasn’t 100% sober.”
- “Spread love, it’s the Brooklyn way.”
Scroll down for the answers!
Want to join in on our next trivia night? Take a look at our available job opportunities: Skilljar Careers